Buying Produce And Grocery Online (Shipped To Your Home)


2020 has been a crazy year..but no matter how hard it get's, remember there is always a way!
While I'm staying home with my kiddos and trying to keep them safe during the closure of schools and everything I have made the decision month ago not to go or take them to any public place (except school related things).. and online shopping for grocery and produce has been my source of comfort that everything will be alright!

Long story short; I'd like to recommend (Misfits Market)

As I said I haven't gone to a grocery store for over a month thanks to them!! Cause I normally go to get fresh produce, the rest I order online. Wonderful selection and great service! This is my referral if you need 50% discount on your order (COOKWME-WO3YQA). Stay safe and healthy. 💗

(Eat healthy.  Save money.  Help save the planet.  One Misfits Market box helps you cross off every resolution! We deliver fresh, organic produce everywhere in 23+ states at up to 40% off grocery store prices.)

Click Here to visit their web-site


Another site I recommend is (Imperfect Foods). You should try them if you’re on budget! Here’s $10 to start with 😉

They have variety of produce/snacks/grains/fish/meat/Organic food..that has some cosmetic imperfections, off-spec, excess inventory, undervalued, change in packaging, short coded..etc

What ever the reason is, it will be described next to the product when you are shopping so you have the freedom to choose which suit your needs!

Visit their web-site to learn more about them and don't forget to use my referral link to get $10. (Click Here) 








Comments