Family and Kids Fun: Swing N' Spin


Family and Kids Fun 



Here is one of my favorite finds in Amazon, so many people keep asking me (almost every single person that visit us) has to complement and ask me about this fun product! it is a family size swing that we had for over 3 years with almost no maintenance needed and stands well during all type of sever weather changes..I absolutely recommend it to any one that ask me about it, it called Swing N' Spin, we bought it in early 2014 for around $145 so now you can really get it for such a great price!
You can just click on the pic (shop now) to read more details about it


It holds up to 600 lbs and has great reviews and rates! what more can you ask for tons of fun for Spring, Summer, fall and basically all year long!

Wishing you tons of fun during the summer break! 😁🌞

Comments